FilterBoxx was founded in 2001 and has grown to be a leading water treatment company in North America.
Based in Alberta, Canada, FilterBoxx is a renowned leader in the design and supply of modular water and wastewater solutions for a wide array of industrial customers. FilterBoxx combines engineering expertise, field service technicians and a large fleet of proprietary mobile water and wastewater treatment equipment to meet the needs of its clients. It provides capital equipment and equipment rental for plants, facilities and camps, as well as turn-key installations and plant operations. FilterBoxx designs and sells standard and custom water, wastewater and process water treatment systems for industries such as oil and gas, chemical and hydrocarbon processing, food and beverage, construction, manufacturing and mining. In 2018, FilterBoxx has been acquired by Ovivo Inc.
Ovivo is a global provider of equipment, technology and systems producing among the purest water and treating some of the most challenging wastewater in the industry. Ovivo is a powerful global brand with renowned trademarks, possessing more than 150 years of expertise and references in water treatment, supported by its proprietary products, advanced technologies and extensive system integration know-how.
FilterBoxx is a unique organization and differs from most because it supplies;
- engineered solutions for water and wastewater treatment,
- standardized modular solutions for water and wastewater built around the RemoteBoxx™ platform
- conventional skid-based solution for projects with existing infrastructure,
- modular prefabricated solutions for projects without existing infrastructure or projects with strict timelines that demand expedited execution with tight budget controls
- short term and long-term modular water and wastewater treatment solution rentals
- water and wastewater system operations with certified plant operators
- standard infrastructure and utility modular units that provide water treatment, wastewater treatment, centralized power supply, centralized lighting and laundry/washroom facilities in the RigCombo™ and CampCombo™ platform