The FilterBoxx Process Services Department is here to support you during the lifecycle of your plant operations. Please see the following for a list of available post commissioning support services which can easily be tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Plant Audits – A comprehensive service visit to review current process conditions, electrical installations, system controls and mechanical operations of the plant and support equipment. Recommendations to improve operations are provided in a detailed audit report.
- Spare Parts & Consumables – Supply of OEM and 3rd party critical spare parts, general maintenance parts, chemicals and consumables.
- Onsite Training Services – Provision of general classroom training and site specific hands-on training for plant operators, maintenance staff and site supervisors on a wide-variety of topics. Led by our experienced Field Service Representative, this high-value service offering will have a lasting impact on all aspects of plant operations.
- Auto-dialer installations for 24 hour call-out – Contracted service to provide 24 hour callout to an on-site operator for specific alarms in the plant.
- Remote Access Services – Contracted service to allow for remote access to the plant’s HMI / PLC by a FilterBoxx programmer. This service facilitates rapid technical support and allows for cost-effect programming changes and system troubleshooting by avoiding the need to rush a programmer to site.
- 24/7 Technical Support – Contracted service to allow for access to a FilterBoxx Process Services specialist for emergency issue troubleshooting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Plant Upgrades – Complete mechanical, electrical and programming upgrades to suit client needs for increased plant efficiency and process improvements.
- Planned Maintenance – Contracted service visits to perform maintenance checks, review operations and provide recommendations to improve operations with a detailed service visit report
- Emergency Maintenance – Contracted service to perform emergency onsite system troubleshooting and equipment repair or replacement.
- Preventative Maintenance – Conduct an audit of the plant, review OEM documents and provide a planned preventative maintenance program for the equipment and ancillary support services.
- Documentation Development – Development of specific training programs for the equipment on-site, writing of Standard Operating Procedures and development of key checklists
Please contact the Process Services Department at 1-780-960-0999 (ask for Customer Care) or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on any of the service offerings outlined above!